Wednesday 5 October 2011

Audience Reaserch

The second person I interviewed was a boy ages 15 that enjoyed indie music, however wasn't his perfered music genre. Due to the fact that Alex wasnt an indie fan, there was not a lot of information that I collected.

Alex Jones
15

1) What clothes do you wear?I wear chinos most of the time; however I do wear jeans occasionally. Along with that, I wear Polo’s or plain t-shirts.  

2) Do you follow indie artist's style?I don’t really follow an artist style; I tend to follow a trend more than anything.

3) Do you see indie artists as an icon/Role modelIndie artists are inspirational due to the fact that they are individual to unique to them. Many people aspire to them and the success that they have made.


4) What key aspects attract you to indie music?The variation of music that indie can produce, like the beats change between different songs.

5) Do you go to gigs on a regular basis?Not particularly.

6) When was the last gig you went to?A couple of months ago.

7) In indie music videos, what do you expect to see? And why?I expect to see the instruments that they have used, if used? And the artist itself.
 
8) Do you expect different things from different indie artists?There are different types of indie music, so I guess there are different expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment